ANTI- BRIBERY & ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY
Pure Relocation is a quality-oriented company and committed to fight against corruption, bribery, and fraud activities. It is our policy to comply with all laws, rules and regulations governing anti-bribery and prevention of corruption.
This policy applies to individual employees, agents, suppliers, consultants or any other people or bodies associated with Pure Relocation or any of its subsidiaries and employees.
A “bribe” is anything that has a value and is given to influence a decision to give a business advantage to the offer or, whether this is Pure Relocation or an entity seeking to do business with Pure Relocation. Bribes do not just involve cash payments. Lavish gifts, expensive dinners or wine, tickets to sporting events, and jewelry or gems have all been found to be bribes.
To achieve our commitment, we expect compliance of following code of conduct from all our clients, associates, business partners and suppliers:
• Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
• Never offer or make an improper payment or authorize an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
• Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
• Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks, or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
• Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favour.
• Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favour will be expected or implied.
• Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service that one would not normally be entitled to.
• Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
• Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.